Ask about our interest-free financing options!
Full Mouth Immediate Implant Reconstruction
With 25 million edentulous patients, the need for full mouth immediate dental implant reconstruction is greater than ever.
This comprehensive course provides a thorough approach to fully guided full arch and full mouth immediate dental implant and restoration placement. Combining straightforward, engineering based surgical and evidence based restorative practices with laboratory protocols and concise digital workflow offers a unique solution that achieves predictable surgical and restorative results.
The course will analyze the advantage of pairing BioHorizons Teeth Xpress guided implants with nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ vs a traditional chairside denture conversion.
This course includes hands-on skills clinic and is offered in tandem with the Dental Implant Coordinator course.
- Patient selection for full arch immediate implant reconstruction
- Proper Surgical instrumentation selection
- Virtual/Digital treatment planning for implant placement
- Understanding implications of Teeth Xpress when paired with a custom prosthetic vs conversion denture protocol
- Learn the advantage of digitally planned fully guided surgical, restorative and laboratory protocol
- Guided surgery work up, guide fabrication and use of guided kit
- Immediate dental implant placement- criteria for success
- Key Implant locations
- Immediate implant placement
- Immediate loading of full mouth/full arch restoration
- Bone reduction using bone reduction guide
Reserve Your Seat Today
Space is Limited. Only 2 Seats Remain