Ask about our interest-free financing options!
Full Mouth Immediate Implant Reconstruction
with Lateral Sinus Grafting Techniques
With 25 million edentulous patients, the need for full mouth immediate dental implant reconstruction is greater than ever.
This comprehensive course provides a thorough approach to fully guided full arch and full mouth immediate dental implant and restoration placement, including the use of lateral sinus grafting techniques in single unit implant and full arch solutions. Combining straightforward, engineering based surgical and evidence based restorative practices with laboratory protocols and concise digital workflow offers a unique solution that achieves predictable surgical and restorative results. The course will analyze best practices in comprehensive, implant dentistry.
Best completed in tandem with Stanley Institute Implant Continuum. Special pricing is available for continuum students.
This course will satisfy the North Carolina Dental Board Opioid Prescriber annual requirement.
- Patient Selection for Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction
- Proper Surgical Instrumentation selection
- Maxillary sinus anatomy
- Virtual/Digital planning for predictability
- Implications of Teeth Xpress (Custom Prosthetic vs Conversion Denture Protocol)
- Digitally Planned Fully Guided Surgical, Restorative and Laboratory protocol
- Guided Surgery Work Up and Guide Fabrication
- Immediate Dental Implant Placement- Criteria for Success
- Key Implant Locations
- Immediate Loading of Full Mouth/Full Arch Restoration
- Pharmacology and Opioid prescribing
- Treatment Planning for the Edentulous Maxilla
- Sinus grafting rationale
- Sinus grafting pharmacology
- Instrumentation for sinus grafting
- Sinus lift vs. lateral sinus surgery
- Treatment planning for the edentulous maxilla
- Hands-on lateral sinus grafting procedure