A Henry Schein Practice Analysis can help practices leverage downtime during the pandemic and recovery period to gain a clear understanding of their practice performance and uncover opportunities to recover lost production, improve patient experience and boost income when it’s time to re-open.
Dr. Bobbi Stanley, dentist and owner of Stanley Dentistry and cofounder of Stanley Institute, offers an in-depth discussion about the Henry Schein Practice Analysis and how she leverages this tool every year to assess her practice’s performance and opportunities with regard to the big five indicators of a practice’s ability to thrive:
1. Fee schedule — see how your practice stacks up to national and area averages
2. Coding opportunities — can your coding practices be adjusted to claim additional reimbursements?
3. Procedure mix — should you consider adding new procedures that your patients may be looking for from their GP?
4. Hygiene recall — are you missing income because you don’t have enough availability for hygiene appointments?
5. Insurance network — how can you adjust the insurance programs that you accept to boost your income?
The Henry Schein Practice Analysis is a tool that delivers a custom report based on your practice’s performance, your local peers, and national averages — and provides a snapshot of your current status as well as proven strategies to improve that are specific to your practice.